The next course starts on Tuesday 27th September 2022.
It will run from 7.30pm - 8.30pm on 27th Sep, 4th Oct, 11th Oct, 18th Oct, 8th Nov and 15th Nov.
I am thrilled to announce the venue will be at the beautfiful location of The Childrens Shop in Henley-On-Thames, RG9 2AH.
Anyone who is interested in attending the most powerful course they have ever been a part of.
This unique 6 week course is for anyone and everyone who wants to learn more about themselves in order to lead a fuller, happier life!
Senior mental health specialist Sarah Baxter is running a 6 week course covering vital elements for all of us including:
- An exploration of what mental health actually is, why we all have it and why it is imperative to understand it
- An easy to use model which you will use to explore stress in your life and discover how to become better at managing it
- An introduction in to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT); a popular and highly effective therapy for anxiety, depression and other common challenges
- Support to identify multiple effective coping skills that work for you
- Recognising your personal thought patterns and how to challenge them in a healthy way
- How to be compassionate towards yourself, and much more!
6 x 1 hour sessions in the Playroom at the Childrens Shop in Henley-On-Thames.
Each week will be facilitated face to face by Sarah, founder of MHC With Sarah.
All session will be ran in a confidential, safe but fun space for all attendees to reflect, discover and explore aspects of themselves via guidance and support from Sarah.
£120 for ALL 6 sessions.
This equates to only £20 per class and includes 6 hours of face to face teachings, guidance and support from Sarah. All materials required are included as well as your own personalised worksheets for you to take home.
I never want finances to get in the way of people being able to access support. If this price is unattainable for you, please get in contact to discuss options as a reduced rate is offered to students as well as those experiencing financial difficulties.
Do I need to have a diagnosed mental health condition?
Everyone has mental health, and everyone will experience highs and lows throughout their lives. This course is for anyone and everyone because we all can benefit from learning more about ourselves, whether you have a diagnosis or not.
Am I required to be an active participant?
Attendees are welcome to make the course as interactive as they wish. There will be no expectation or requirement to share anything personal unless you want too.
Do I have to attend all 6 sessions?
Each week we will be covering useful skills and tools to help you learn how to live a happier life. If for any reason you are unable to attend one week, Sarah will be more then happy to share the session contents and ensure you do not miss out on anything.